Our COVID-19 information page has been designed to ensure that all potential, new and existing clients are aware of our latest updates. Each time there is a new government announcement, we will ensure that this page is updated with any changes to how we operate, so you can have the peace of mind that the information is accurate.
If you have any questions regarding any of our COVID-19 information, our team are always just a phone call away!
Latest Update – 5th April 2021
In line with government guidance for construction and tradespeople, we are able to continue projects with strict COVID-19 policies in place. For all of our existing clients, we are reacting daily to minimise risks and ensure that your project runs as scheduled.
To our new clients, we apologise for not being able to attend your home for quotes for the time being, but look forward to visiting you after the 12th April. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause; however, we feel that this is the correct decision to protect our clients and staff.
That being said, we have introduced virtual surveys, which will be carried out via video call and give new clients an idea of the potential of their garage. We can also run through different options and a rough cost with the intention of providing a full quote once we are able to schedule a visit. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like to book a virtual survey!
Our COVID-19 Policy
To ensure that both our staff and clients remain safe throughout projects, we have put strict steps in place to protect against the virus. These steps apply to all garage conversions we work on during the pandemic and involve the following:
- We have created sanitising stations, which are placed at every access point to the client’s property, meaning that everyone visiting can maintain a clean environment.
- We have invested in portaloos for every site, minimising the entry into client’s homes.
- We have designed clear signage with strict instruction on what can and cannot be done on sites, helping to minimise risk.
- We have reduced the number of staff members working on site at any one time.
- All regular touchpoints will be thoroughly disinfected throughout the project.
- All of our staff members wear masks when they cannot maintain a 2-metre social distance, which applies to most of the time during our conversions.