Our COVID-19 information page has been designed to ensure that all potential, new and existing clients are aware of our latest updates. Each time there is a new government announcement, we will ensure that this page is updated with any changes to how we operate, so you can have the peace of mind that the information is accurate.
If you have any questions regarding any of our COVID-19 information, our team are always just a phone call away!
Latest Update – 19th July 2021
Although COVID-19 restrictions are easing from the 19th of July, we will be continuing to have policies in place to protect our team and clients. For all of our existing clients, we are reacting daily to minimise risks and ensure that your project runs as scheduled.
We will also carry on offering virtual surveys, which will be carried out via video call and give new clients an idea of the potential of their garage. We can also run through different options and a rough cost with the intention of providing a full quote once we schedule a visit. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like to book a virtual survey!
Our COVID-19 Policy
To ensure that both our staff and clients remain safe throughout projects, we have put strict steps in place to protect against the virus. These steps apply to all garage conversions we work on during the pandemic and involve the following:
- We have created sanitising stations, which are placed at every access point to the client’s property, meaning that everyone visiting can maintain a clean environment.
- We have invested in portaloos for every site, minimising the entry into client’s homes.
- We have designed clear signage with strict instruction on what can and cannot be done on sites, helping to minimise risk.
- We have reduced the number of staff members working on site at any one time.
- All regular touchpoints will be thoroughly disinfected throughout the project.
- All of our staff members wear masks when they cannot maintain a 2-metre social distance, which applies to most of the time during our conversions.